Race Day Schedule
- 5:30-6:30 am – Late Packet Pickup & Bike Check-In
- 6:50 am – Transition Closes
- 7:00 am – International Distance Races Begin
- 7:20 am – Duathlon Begins
- 7:25 am – Sprint Triathlon Begins
Arriving after 6:30 am will cause you to miss the race.
- 8:20 am – International 1/2 way bike cutoff**
- 9:40 am – International 1/2 way run cutoff**
**Complete the first lap by this time or be directed to the finish. You may still complete the race, but will be disqualified in the results.
We invite all athletes who have concerns with the cutoff times to register for the sprint distance that we offer, or if you wish let one of the staff know you would like to start with the first wave.
- 9:15 am – International Aquabike Awards
- 9:20 am – Sprint Duathlon Awards
- 9:30 am – Sprint Triathlon Awards
- 10:00 am – International Triathlon Awards
*Start/wave order will be available race morning and emailed to all registered participants race week.
PER USAT RULES – ALL TRIATHLETES & DUATHLETES MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN PACKET – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt from online registration. All triathletes & duathletes must present their annual USAT license at packet pickup along with a photo ID.
Early Packet Pickup
City Bikes – Aventura
20335 Biscayne Blvd
Aventura, FL 33180
Saturday, April 2nd – 11:00 am – 5:00 pm